Welcome to the
New Members Post Here Silver Salon Forum!
The Silver Salon Forums are open to anyone with an interest in silver and a willingness to share. Know little or nothing about silver? Don't worry! Anyone with a genuine desire to explore the subject of silver and related metal crafts is welcome.
*** NO pre-sales/auction research or valuation questions. ***
The New Members Forums are where new members may begin posting. As a result of past misuse of the Silver Salon Forums by some new members, all new memberships will be restricted to the New Members Forums. All the public Silver Salon Forums will be viewable and searchable by anyone. Posting privileges may be extended to the other public forums once a new member has demonstrated that he or she:
Consistently respect and abide by the SSF Guidelines.
Actively and regularly participate.
Properly post photos.
There are many people here who can help answer your questions, increase your knowledge & enjoyment of silver. We are also looking forward to what you have to share with us. The first step is to register (click here).
Before your first post please thoroughly review the requests and suggestions in this The Yellow Box.
If you have read the SSF Guidelines, that's great.
If you have not read the
Silver Salon Forums Guidelines
please do it now.
The following few easy steps will ensure members read & respond to your first posts. This will help to get your SSF membership off to a great start:
- Please introduce yourself
• Tell everyone about yourself, your interests in silver,
• And why you are posting.
We're not being snoopy; knowing will help us help you and to welcome you to our small community.
As we say in the Guidelines please note:
• There are some questions we won't answer, like "How much is this worth?".
• Also please do NOT post pre-sales/auction/professional research or valuation questions.
The SSF is for discussion and sharing our mutual passion/interests in silver/precious metal artifacts. Commercial/promotional aspects should be avoided. Also in the Guidelines there is information on how to quickly get posting privileges in all the Silver Salon public Forums.
Try the Search (click here) page
• Many of the basic who, what and where questions have already been asked and answered.
• Or there is an existing post/thread that your addition will compliment.
- Post a picture
• It's not hard and will go a long way to getting other members to respond.
• Everything you need to know can be found in How to Post Photos (click here).
• If you can't post a photo, try a drawing.
Note: If you have a problem posting a photo, that is OK, but we will "snip" your mistake. Then please re-review How to Post Photos (click here) and try again so we may help you additionally. By carefully following the SSF posting photos instructions, then other members will be able to make helpful suggestions.
We hope that you will take a few moments to consider the above and as it will enure your membership in our community will be a rich and rewarding one.
To register (click here)
If you have previously registered, but forgotten your password, click here.
Contact Us | SM Publications
Ultimate Bulletin Board Version 5.46a
1. Public Silver Forums (open Free membership) - anyone with a valid e-mail address may register. Once you have received your Silver Salon Forum password, and then if you abide by the Silver Salon Forum Guidelines, you may start a thread or post a reply in the New Members' Forum. New Members who show a continued willingness to participate and abide by the rules will be allowed to post to the Member Public Forums. Click here to Register for a Free password
2. Private Silver Salon Forums (invitational or $ donation membership) - The Private Silver Salon Forums require registration and special authorization to view, search, start a thread or to post a reply. Special authorization can be obtained in one of several ways: by Invitation; Annual $ Donation; or via Special Limited Membership. For more details click here (under development).
3. Administrative/Special Private Forums (special membership required) - These forums are reserved for special subjects or administrative discussion. These forums are not open to the public and require special authorization to view or post.